Model Three 、Model Five或
- A. 快速入門
- B. 特點
- C. 重要安全指示
- D. Installing and Optimizing Capsules
- E. 取酒
- F. Information about Wine Closures
- G. Useful Tips
- H. Cleaning the System
- I. 更換和清潔取酒針
- J. Using the Coravin Timeless Screw Cap
- K. 使用Coravin醒酒器
- L. Troubleshooting
D. Installing and Optimizing Capsules
On average, each Coravin Pure Capsule will enable you to pour about fifteen 5 ounce glasses of wine. We recommend using several short presses of the trigger to control and optimize gas use. If you hear a hissing sound when you stand your bottle up after pouring you are using more Argon gas than is necessary for your pour. And, don’t forget, it takes more Argon gas to pour when you get down to the bottom of the bottle, so pull the cork if you know you will be drinking the rest of the bottle that day.
1. While pushing the Clamp Release up, slide SmartClamps™ all the way up.
2. Unscrew Capsule Cup.
3. Insert round end of Capsule into Capsule Cup.
4. Quickly screw Cup back onto System until there is no gap and Cup is aligned. This ensures a tight seal and no gas loss.
5. Slide SmartClamps down until locked into place.
6. Quickly press the trigger to release a short burst of gas. If there is no hissing sound, see Troubleshooting.
Note: Coravin Capsules are made of recyclable materials. EMPTY Capsules can be recycled according to local regulations. DO NOT dispose of unused Capsules.
NOTE: Use on bottles with natural cork (remove foil to confirm), or on screw cap bottles using Coravin Screw Caps. NOTE: Make sure Clamp is in the down position before use.
1. Align SmartClamps™ over neck of bottle and push down firmly on Handle in one fluid motion, until Needle is fully inserted into cork and no longer visible. SmartClamps™ are designed to fit snugly around bottle neck.
2. Hold bottle with one hand and Handle with the other. Tilt bottle until Spout is over glass and bottom of bottle is raised higher than Spout. DO NOT hold System by Capsule Cup while pouring.
3. To pour wine, quickly PRESS AND RELEASE Trigger. Wine will pour when Trigger is released. Repeat until desired amount of wine is poured.
4. To stop wine from pouring, tip bottle upright while keeping Spout over glass. Any remaining gas in bottle will be released and a hissing sound may be heard.
5. To remove System, hold bottle with one hand. With other hand, hold Handle and firmly pull System straight up and off in one fluid motion.
6. Rinse System before storing (see instructions on Cleaning the System).
7. Store bottle on its side in temperature controlled area suitable for wine.
If you hear a large release of gas when returning the bottle to upright it is an indication that you have used more gas than you need for the pour that you want. Using several quick presses of the trigger will help to manage and optimize gas flow.
F. Information about Wine Closures
NOTE: Use Coravin Timeless System on bottles with natural cork (remove foil to confirm), or on screw cap bottles using Coravin Timeless Screw Caps. After removing the Coravin Timeless Needle, natural cork will reseal itself. Cold or older corks may take a little longer to reseal. If cork continues to drip after several minutes, cork may be made of synthetic material (plastic) and will not reseal.
NOTE: Natural Cork is effective at protecting wine, but can deteriorate over time and become loose in the bottle neck. When this happens, the cork is no longer protecting your wine. Using a Coravin Timeless System on a deteriorated cork could push the cork into the bottle, or the pressure from the System could push the cork out of the bottle. This is safe, but could be messy. If the cork moves when pushing the Coravin Timeless Needle in, or when pouring wine, the cork is likely deteriorated and is no longer helping preserve the wine. Stop using the Coravin Timeless System on that bottle and simply pull the cork.
G. Useful Tips
CHANGING BETWEEN WINES
Quickly PRESS AND RELEASE Trigger to purge Needle of residual wine before pouring another wine.
GETTING THE MOST OUT OF EACH CORAVIN CAPSULE
DO NOT unscrew Capsule Cup until Capsule is empty. Unscrewing Capsule Cup will cause remaining gas to be quickly released and wasted. Press trigger quickly to check for gas. If a hissing sound is heard, Capsule still has gas.
Before use, always check that Needle is tightly screwed in place.
To reduce overall use of gas, press Trigger quickly while pouring, repeating only when pour slows. Holding Trigger down for long periods of time wastes gas.
When ready to finish the bottle, pull the cork.
Use only official Coravin Pure™ Capsules. Coravin Pure™ Capsules are specifically designed for Coravin and are filled with 100% pure argon gas to ensure the best quality performance and preservation of the wine.
Coravin Pure™ Capsules are made of recyclable materials. EMPTY Capsules can be recycled according to local regulations. DO NOT dispose of unused Capsules.
H. Cleaning the System
Cleaning the Coravin Timeless Wine Preservation System
1. Rinse Spout, SmartClamps™ and Needle Guide with warm, clean water. Ensure SmartClamps™ move up and down with ease. IMPORTANT: Never press the Trigger while rinsing the Spout. This may damage the System.
2. Remove from water and dry thoroughly with a soft cloth.
3. Quickly PRESS AND RELEASE trigger to clear any excess water.
1. Start with SmartClamps™ in down position. Grasp Needle Grip, located at top of Needle, and unscrew to release from System. Needle drops down quickly.
2. Tilt Needle slightly and pull it up and away from System to remove.
3. If installing a new Needle, carefully remove Needle Guard. Place Guard onto old Needle and dispose according to local regulations.
4. If the existing Needle is clogged, use Needle Clearing Tool to poke cork/sediment through the eye of Needle.
5. Hold new Needle by Needle Grip and slide pointed end back into Needle Guide, slightly tilting Needle.
6. Screw Needle Grip back into System until fully tightened.
J. Using the Coravin Timeless Screw Cap
J. 使用 Coravin Timeless 螺旋蓋
J. 使用 Coravin Timeless 螺旋蓋
NOTE: Choose the size that fits your bottle. Try the standard size first. If it does not fit, use the Large one, if available. (Some packs only include one size.) 1. Remove and discard existing screw cap. DO NOT pour wine from the open bottle.
2. Immediately replace with Coravin Screw Cap.
3. Use Coravin System normally, per instructions.
4. Be sure white liner is firmly in place. If not, press down with finger to secure.
Cleaning the Coravin Timeless Screw Cap
Cleaning the Coravin Timeless Screw Cap
1. Rinse entire Cap with clean water. DO NOT use soap.
2. Pat dry with clean cloth.
DO NOT over tighten Coravin Timeless Screw Cap on bottle.
Store bottle as you normally would with Screw Cap installed.
When bottle is empty, remove Screw Cap, clean, and reuse on next bottle. Each Screw Cap can be used for up to 50 insertions.
NOTE: Coravin Aerator is compatible with all Coravin Systems. Some Systems do not include Coravin Aerator. 1. Push Aerator onto Coravin Spout.
2. Use Coravin System normally, per instructions.
3. Pull Aerator off Coravin System when finished. Rinse before storing.
4. Hand wash after each use.
3. Rubber Housing
To ensure best performance, press Trigger longer than usual, ensuring wine pours quickly from all holes of Timeless Aerator.
Wine is not pouring
Possible Cause: Trigger was not pressed and released to initiate pour.
Solution: Make sure to press and release Trigger so wine can start flowing.
Possible Cause: Bottle is not tilted enough.
Solution: Ensure bottom of bottle is raised higher than Spout while pouring.
Possible Cause: Needle is clogged or damaged.
Solution: Unscrew Needle. Quickly press and release Trigger, If System emits a hissing sound, Needle is clogged. Refer to Changing Needle for instructions.
Possible Cause: Coravin Pure Capsule is empty.
Solution: Insert a new Coravin Pure Capsule.
Possible Cause: Needle is not fully inserted through cork.
Solution: Press Handle all the way down to ensure Needle is fully through cork.
Wine is pouring slowly
Possible Cause: This happens when the bottle is accessed for the first time.
Solution: Press and release Trigger a few times to get wine to pour. Repeat as necessary.
It is difficult to insert and remove System from wine bottles.
Possible Cause: Some corks are more difficult to puncture than others.
Solution: This is normal, especially for cold corks.
Possible Cause: Coating on Needle may be worn.
Solution: Replace Needle if tip is worn or damaged.
The cork is leaking/dripping
Possible Cause: Bottle has a plastic cork which does not reseal.
Solution: Only access wines with natural corks. Use Coravin Timeless Screw Caps for bottles with screw cap closures.
Possible Cause: System was left in the cork for too long.
Solution: Remove Coravin System immediately after pouring.
Possible Cause: Cork might be cold, old, or dry and has difficulty resealing.
Solution: Give cork additional time to reseal or try the Vintage Needle.
Possible Cause: Residual wine from the Needle or the wine path
Solution: This is normal; wait a few minutes, wipe the top of the cork and it should be resealed.
There are particles in the wine
Possible Cause: Cork particles or sediment in wine have passed through Needle.
Solution: This is normal for some wines.
System is not dispensing 15 5oz pours per capsule
Possible Cause: Too much gas is being used to pour wine (pressing the Trigger too often and too long).
Solution: Refer to "Getting the Most Out of Each Coravin Pure™ Capsule" section under "Useful Tips".
Possible Cause: Capsule Cup or Needle is not installed tight enough.
Solution: Tighten Capsule Cup and Needle. Wipe the Capsule Cup threads and the System threads each time you change the Capsule to ensure a tight seal.